Wednesday 9 November 2011

Twisted Sketch #127!!

Have you ever wanted to do a layout with a lot of 'white space'....literally?? My layouts are usually fairly covered with patterned paper as often feel I haven't put enough effort into it if theres spare space :o) hahaha my wierd mentality!! Firstly have a look at this weeks Twisted Sketch here......


The twist was "chipboard". Fairly obvious that the first thing that springs to mind is to just use some chipboard, so off I went hunting through my stash to see what I had in chipboard. I found the words best friends and new then that I just had to find some photos of me and my boy.



I kept it fairly simple, 2 photos matted with some paper, a machine sewn border, some ribbon offcuts and a couple of dried starfish I had lying around :o) I just wanted the photos and the title to say it all......Samurai is my best friend. What would I be without him!!
Photobucket

1 comment: