Thursday 30 September 2010

Last one for September!




I managed to squeeze one more  layout for this month with Kenny away. Still using up my "My Minds Eye, So Sophie" papers. I love using multiple photos as it seems to tell more of a story but it does make things a little more complicated though.....some more to shuffle round my cardstock. I splattered some glimmer mist on the cardstock first to give it a more textured look, waited til it dried then ironed it profusely as it wrinkled up a bit.


I dug up the antique sewing machine I inherited off Kenny who in turn got it off his mum, it's an old Singer which she used to use when Kenny was a kid so I'm pretty sure it's older than me!!! Anyway its a cracker of a machine, perfect for scrapping and I managed to zigzag an almost perfect circle!! Nice to know I can still manage a machine. Mounted all the photos on some chocolate cardstock to make them pop a little more, threw in a tag with some journalling, a couple of staples, some fab foam thickers and I'm done! No time at all...pat on my back.....note to Mel : 4 days of paper shuffling!!!!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment