Saturday 17 July 2010

Scrap Cafe Crop!

Another great crop with the ladies from Scrap Cafe!


This months crop challenge was to use this sketch for the basis of a layout. Amazingly this time I was highly motivated by the crop challenge and actually managed to complete a whole layout, even if it did take me the whole crop :o) The fiddly bit that took so long were the chip board letters which I covered with patterned paper, sanded the edges smooth then distressed them to make them stand out more. After that it was pretty much smooth sailing using some of Tim Holtz alterations die cuts and then a little victory dance for Mel's amusement when I finally finished it.


I was quite pleased with the finished layout, and to sugar coat it even more I actually won the scrap challenge!!


Very Chuffed!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thats really lovely might have to steal that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Monica! Very good LO and I must say..."buddies" was the right choice even though it took you longer to do! It was a well deserved win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! This is brilliant Mon! x

    ReplyDelete