Wednesday 25 May 2011

Twisted Sketch #103!!

Oh its feel so good to be scrapping again!! I've missed a couple of weeks because of my exams and assessments but thats all over now!

Another fabulous sketch from Twisted Sketches website, check it out here....


And heres my interpretation, I used photos from my birthday day out at Going Ape, there was no way that one photo alone could capture how much fun I had in the day so had to work out how to add loads more :o)

Now the twist on this sketch was "stop" .....had to admit I did just that, confused me to think how i could incorporate the twist, all I could think of was a stop sign! So from that I got a hexagonal shape which I used on my layout instead of circles in the sketch. I just ended up covering half of it though with embellishments.













I used the lovely Emmas shoppe collection from Crate Paper. never used this brand before and have to admit I really like the quality of the papers, will definitely be keeping an eye on their collections in the future.

Photobucket

1 comment: