Monday 21 March 2011

It's my birthday!!

Well what a fun weekend!!! On Saturday Kenny went out with the boys to play on his trail bike (something he doesn't get to do often) I spent the afternoon with the boy and had a couple of visits from my lovely neighbours with flowers and chocolates for my birthday. In the evening we went out for dinner with a large group of friends to wish Carol all the best for her 6 mth tour of duty in Afghanistan, may she come home safely!!!

On Sunday Kenny had organised a pre-birthday surprise which was an absolute blast! We went to Go-Ape tree-top adventure park (yes we are the romantic couple aren't we!) (I took him zorbing last year!) lots of swinging, climbing and balancing....well attempted balancing, check out the vids!





Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had great fun. I've not tried a Go Ape yet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Mon, looks like you had a blast xx

    ReplyDelete