Wednesday 16 February 2011

Twisted Sketch #088

Very excited to show case my first layout as a team member for Twisted Sketches. I had a slight panic attack when I looked at the sketch and faced that huge brick wall.........scrappers block.........not a good sign for my first layout. But once I picked out a photo to use things got easier :o)


Firstly take a look at the sketch .........

Here's my interpretation.......


I decided to keep things fairly simple and concentrated on making my pumpkin as the focus point. I layered him up cutting each layer a different size. Scrunched each shape up and then re-flattened it. I distressed all the edges with some distress ink and used a white gel pen to draw in the stitch marks around the edges. The mouth and eyes I cut out of cardstock and painted them with black crackle paint. A flower made out of some black lace and some green stickle swirls to finish things off.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your pumpkin! FANTASTIC job on this Twisted Sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete