Tuesday 19 October 2010

Pedal Powered Walkies

Have finally done a layout if Samurai's latest mode of transportation. I was scrolling through Pencil lines website and came across this sketch to use as my 'inspiration'. I used Bobunny's 'Olivia' range of papers, plus a sheet out of their 'noteworthy' pad. Hand cut the flowers out and then covered them with rock candy distress stickles give them a little more dimension. Painted some grungeboard flourishes with a metallic teal ink (which took a bit to dry.....I got it everywhere!!!) And then of course got out my trusty craft Robo to make a scalloped matt for the main photo and to cut out the title. Must order a new blade for robo soon as the letters were a little rough so I think the blade may be getting blunt.


2 comments:

  1. Pedal Power! Is he the coolest dog on the block or what?! :) Love all the flourishes and the handcut flowers are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful LO Mon & I love the fotos, as Kirsteen said - one cool pooch! xx

    ReplyDelete