Have finally done a layout if Samurai's latest mode of transportation. I was scrolling through Pencil lines website and came across this sketch to use as my 'inspiration'. I used Bobunny's 'Olivia' range of papers, plus a sheet out of their 'noteworthy' pad. Hand cut the flowers out and then covered them with rock candy distress stickles give them a little more dimension. Painted some grungeboard flourishes with a metallic teal ink (which took a bit to dry.....I got it everywhere!!!) And then of course got out my trusty craft Robo to make a scalloped matt for the main photo and to cut out the title. Must order a new blade for robo soon as the letters were a little rough so I think the blade may be getting blunt.